Sunday, January 29, 2006

Its the Year of the Dog

Chinese New Year is here again. 2 oranges for good luck and good health. It's a pity my cats don't like oranges. They only sniffed at them and looked at me as though asking "Arrree you an idiot?" but only in a good way. But they stayed close to me and would glance at the oranges sometimes but I know of course they would never eat them , nor would I allow them to eat oranges. :) It is only as a matter of form.

I tried to look for calico community cat today but didn't see her. I thought her feeder may have CNY and would have no time to feed her. She is very affectionate - the cat I mean, not the feeder. The feeder had asked me if I wanted to bring the calico up but I already have 2 cats and they may not like it. Anyway this calico sometimes would not eat but prefers chatting and being scratched under her chin. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment