Monday, January 30, 2006

Monday morning turns


The cats got bored on Monday morning and as I was on public holiday rest, I thought I should take them for a short walk around the block. So all trouped in the stroller and I proceeded to push them slowly, albeit with loud protestations from the scaredy-cat Akira. She hid in the back, hidden from everyone's view while Bujang quite nonchalantly lounged in front, the better to see the sights. A few parents were pushing their own kids in their prams and were quite surprised that there were cats in mine. :) But we went on without incident and I thought we could stop near a field of grass, watch the birds and feel the breeze. It was quite a restful 15 minute stop until they saw and heard some birds chriping, then Bujang tried to get out. Oh-oh! The net around the carrier was very strong but I thought it was not good to frustrate the cats that way and so we made our slow way back. When we reached home, the two explorers were vey eager to get out and I gave them some treats for being so brave. It was a good 30 minute expedition for all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment