Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Stroller Away~~

Finally I have a pic of the stroller that had virtually saved my life and saved my cats from a life of perpetual indoor-ness. It's very much like a baby's pram except you can detach the carrier from the base. It's big enough for me to put both Bujang + 6 kg and Akira + 3.75 kg together. We had gone for one walk - all the 3 of us but I have brought Bujang in this more than once of course. As I am fearful that someone would run off with this lovely stroller, I have put the usual plastic carrier on the base. Once I reach the park, I will just place the carrier on the ground and bring the base with me. Yup! It's foldable. It's a little difficult though but I am getting the hang of it. I figured if I have peace of mind + elbows that hurt less and my cat can still walk with his walking jacket and leash, nothing is too much for me. :)) You may think i am paranoid but I read in Vegancat's blog that he had his carrier taken away once, although he did get it back after much hassle. Yikes! I am not all that brave to confront a thief. I think I will only have this ensemble when I am just bringing both of them for a walk around the park, not for real walk+leash.
 Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment