Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Homecoming

Fur Mites!!! Toro has fur mites the vet said. Now all the 3 amigos will have to undergo Revolution. Toro came out of surgery quite well but he looked really sick in his carrier. Then I brought him home and suddenly all that he wanted was to get out of it and jump onto bed. The rascals were very curious as to what was happening. One thing though. I am glad he remembered to pee in the litter. He did this in his own determied way. I am really proud of him. Then he took a walk and went around the whole house just to see that all was in place. He was rather groggy still and so after his inspection, he lay down to sleep. Poor Toro. It must have been quite a harrowing day.

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! All that hassle you'll have to go thru! :( Nevermind, it'll be worth the trouble.

    Good to hear Toro is alright. Hope he'll be back to his normal self soon enough.

    ~5-Cat Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. =^..^= :) Yup. So I had inspected their fur under strong lights and scanned for the "peppery" signs like the doc told me to. But I see none. :) But will probably just REVOLUTIONise them just to be safe. :))

    ReplyDelete