Wednesday, February 22, 2006

In a daze

This is Toro just after his operation. The poor thing was resting in bed and looking quite forlorn. I had spent an anxious time just looking to see if he was feeling okie but of course that was just anxiety. Even in his state of grogginess, he made an effort to walk about unsteadily around the flat and made two trips to the litter box. He peed and even pooed there - neatly. I was glad he remembered his litter lessons.

I went to work but was worried still even though he looked quite good this morning. So came home immediately after and was glad to see him sleeping on the table. When he saw me, he immediately jumped off and greeted me at the door with Bujang with Akira coming a close third. Later he came to me to ask for a good scratch and put his head on my arm and fell alsleep. I had to move his head gently or else I would not be able to eat or drink or do work at all. :)) He is well on the road to recovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment