Thursday, February 16, 2006

Rest and relax

And so finally everything has come to pass. I know there is no need to worry about Toro and his toilette habits from today. When I came home today, I was told that indeed he had gone to the toilet and done the big one all by himself. Usually he does it when I am with him in the loo. Since he is my only cat who does not bury anything, it is easy to tell that the acrobat has been at it. And indeed the acrobat has also been at peeing all by himself in the litter box. I was so pleased that I had given him his own catnip blanket (another one. His first one was soiled on the 1st day when he had done his business in his carrier). Akira showed an obscene amount of interest in his blanket and being the sweet guy that he is, he had allowed her to sniff and sit on it :) She had hissed at him yesterday when he tried to enter her cage! I am glad to report there is no hiss and spit tonight :) Indeed I can rest and relax now without worrying over accidents because I know that there will be none...or at least if there is one, it would be few and far between.

2 comments:

  1. thats great! and a fairly easy intro too.

    look forward to seeing totoro's pics soon...

    godma (still self-proclaimed?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. to kuro.shiro.neko

    Of cos not lah.I have already told Toro you are his godma and therefore his name..haha
    Yup the intro to litter boxes was quite painless, thanks to Big Brother Bujang. :))

    ReplyDelete