Wednesday, February 15, 2006

To soon said- that all I can say..sighhh

After the peace of St Valentine, I guess there is nothing like a little spat to remind me of reality. This morning I heard a loud and angry "Yaaoollgrrrrowwwwwwwwwrrrr" from the bedroom. I was in the bath and quickly came out to look at what was happening. Of cos Toro had been trying to inspect the interesting female smell of Akira's and she was having none of it. I have never seen the look of shock so clear in any cat's face! I guess Bujang who was neutered when he was 6 months old did not show the slightest interest in her, no sniffing, no following from behind and when she was on heat, no amount of rubbing got him interested. Instead, he always moved away from such harrassment. After she was spayed, we all got a great deal of relief and so did poor Akira. Then came macho Toro, all intact and interested in her various parts. No wonder she freaked out. Anyway he had a quick time out and she had some time to run about with Bujang (their usual routine in the mornings before the advent of Toro the acrobat into our household). I have taken Toro out of the cooler and he is just resting as are the other two. Bujang was no help as he was just like one of those curious bystanders to an accident in the making. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment