Saturday, February 11, 2006

Toro's meditations

Hey everyone. My name is totoro but you can call me Toro for short. I look just like the little cat in this post except my fur is grey. I spend my time sleeping. San has a hard time trying to get me do my toilette the way she wants too. Haha. I think I will let her have a little bit more of the same. Last night, she stayed up with me until 1230. We played a game with Da Bird. The rascals (what San calls the other 2) just watched me play and did not interfere. I am thankful for that although I had warned them nicely with little growls that they should not mess with Toro. Bujang has learnt to approach me slowly and not to hiss too much as I would hiss back. Akira is still very wary of me but that is okie.

Btw after we played San brought me to the toilet and showed me the drainage hole. It smelled different from my old home so I just sat and looked at the ceiling for a bit and then went to sit near the toilet bowl. San sat and chatted with me and then she put me near the drainage hole again. I decided that it was time I did big biz like a cat and did it quickly in the hole. I can see that San was very pleased. She said I was a good kitty and then she wiped my err....b. (I can't say the word) She brought me to my sanctuary and gave me some water to drink, switched off the lights and turned on the cat cd. I had a good sleep cos San didn't open the door all the time wondering if I had done it in the carrier.

This morning she came into the room about 330 am!!! and wanted me to do the small biz. I was too sleepy and told her so but she did it anyway. We had to do this two more times, after my morning kibble and then after lunch. But I did not do it. I didn't use the litter box that she bought just for me either. I have yet to learn to do that. After 2 o'clock San brought me again to the toilet and sat with me. We chatted for a while and then I decided to laze around for a bit. I smelled the drainage hole a few times. Haha. I love to tease San because she looked very hopeful that I would do my business. Then San decided that she should scratch my head a few times and rub my chin. That was very good so I decided to take one last sniff at the drainage hole and did my small biz. San was pleased although she wiped all of my feet before letting me down.

I think she has yet to figure out my business and to tell you the truth, as I now live with 2 strange cats, I have to figure this out for myself. But I am hopeful things will be better. I'm sure San is hoping for the same thing.

Although I heard her telling grandma that she is going to neuter me this Saturday. OUCH!

No comments:

Post a Comment