Friday, March 24, 2006

Success Story

Like at the cat in the pic - this is what Toro must feel about his success today. :) He has successfully climbed the cat gym to the top twice, in full view of the 2 rascals. He sniffed at the top perch and sat in the middle-rung. He even lolled about in Bujang's favourite soft perch. His short legs carried him rapidly to the top and he didn't stop until he came to roost at the very end. I saw that tonight he was much more relaxed and didn't run after everyone so much. Maybe he has indeed arrived! I do not know yet. I have to wait and see what tomorrow brings. But i can't help but be pleased that he has managed the cat gym all by himself - twice . )))

2 comments:

  1. I'm very interested in the cat gym. It looks so cool. I think I'll get one soon... once I find a good spot for it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh catdonna, it is cool. :)) The 3 amigos seem to luurvee it so. I first saw it at KSN's blog.

    ReplyDelete