Thursday, April 20, 2006

Don't leave us please




















The amigos morning ritual when I am leaving for work. They would wait for me to have tea and to get my act together before I stumble out of the door at 6.15 am!! Before I go, everyone gets a treat and a cuddle and a few snapshots in the hp. I am told by a reliable source that once I am out the door, they would all saunter back to bed. It's a cat's life :) They certainly know which side of the bread their butter is on? Err.. that idiom sounds so wrong...
 Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Yeah...sometimes we thought aiyah so poor thing the kitties all alone at home, and look so sad when we leave for work, actually they are all snoozing up a storm!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always the last to leave for work. There was this time when I left the house, all 5 were scattered in all corners of the living room. But when I returned 1 min later (forgot my HP), I found all 5 sitting in a circle as if they are having a round table conference. Maybe they are having a discussion of some sort. They were looking at me with the "how come you are back so soon" expression.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha. Possibly they're all hatching a plot which you interrupted. Possibly the drama of General Yuan :))Cats are very patient that way i think.

    ReplyDelete