Saturday, April 15, 2006

A failed sea change

The only trouble with wanting to change the template design is that all your modifications disappear. I wanted a sea change - a nice blue page but of course I did not read the small print and the hand being quicker than the eye - abracadabra - even mao my pet tiger is gone. I have to go and get him home later. I hope someone is feeding him in that place in the sky :)) Then I found that I had to change all the font colour of my blog to white so that it can be read. So decided that my first template was better. Of course kena put back all the links slowly. Hahaha.

One of these days, all my cats will sit together on my green sofa just like this graphic from actioncat. After all I already have the black cat [okay Bujang is a tuxedo but he is more black than white] , the calico and the errr.. grey tabby. At least my sofa is dark green leather :)

MORE pluses of the CAT IT.

Another good thing about the cat fountain is now akira and toro can sit on opposite sides of it and there is no hissing, spitting and slapping. Toro can also climb onto her cupboard top and sit there. She would of course show her displeasure but she would not run off nor make the horrendous mowrrRRRRrrr sound anymore. Hmmm..I think I am on my way to a more peaceful household. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment