Sunday, April 16, 2006

Let Sleeping cats lie




















When I came back from my walk around the neighbourhood, Toro woke up and he felt much better. At least fit enough to sit with me by the vanity. We chatted for a bit and he decided he was strong enough for...


















a bit of water. He drank from the water fountain but decided that he liked his old water bowl better. He had always drunk from here from the first day he came to live wth us. I guess it was a case of familiarity working best, especially when you have a little fever.














After that it was the case of letting sleeping cats lie. Toro slept for a full hour before guests came to the house. I was surprised that he decided to play host this time and he sat with them for a while. Then true to form, he went back to bed.












zzzzZZZZZZzzzzzzz..
 Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment