Saturday, April 15, 2006

A Parting Shot















Today I brought Toro to the vet. "Totoro" the flying cat with the umbrella, the assistant sang out to him. Toro kept very quiet but I was glad. Both Doc B and the assistant were very amused at his name. Doc B asked after Bujang. That was a good thing. It is always nice when the vet remembers his patients. :) Anyway Toro got weighed in at 4.5 kg (WAH) and ate his deworming tablet without any fuss. Doc B was very much surprised and quite delighted when all Toro did was shake his head when he had to get his ears cleaned. Doc B cleared Toro's ears of all the gunk and gave me a medicated ointment for his ear infection. No wonder he was tearing the house down. Probably all that stuff was driving him crazy. The Doc showed me how to clean his ears and that was what I have to do on a weekly basis until the infection clears out. Toro got vaccinated and the only reaction was ...well nothing. Instead he turned around to inspect the Doc. More laughter and we were out there to the tune of $110.00!

We went to visit M at PL. M was the one who brought Toro to me. They were all pleased to see him at PL and made a great fuss over him. They even sat him on the cash counter. I think Toro did very well at the registers. :) I was too busy watching out for the other kids who wanted to play with him to take pictures. But the people at PL all know Bujang (so fierce) and they all know Toro and soon they were all clicking his pic in the hps. :))

After about 15 minutes, I thought it was best to bring him home as he was getting sleepy from his vaccination. He fell asleep immediately when he got home and I think he has a little fever. His paws are a little hot from the vaccination but otherwise he is eating and drinking well.
 Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment