Friday, April 21, 2006

A snug cat is a happy cat

Bujang resting in his pet snug. He likes sleeping here as it
surrounds him as he sleeps. His other one is at the foot of the bed where he takes refuge from Toro. I was trying to take a pic of Bujang when Toro sauntered into the pic and decided to stay there.







Bujang getting fed up with having the hp camera in his face all the time.

















Bujang's long suffering look.
















Finally he decided that a snooze is better than watching me watching him. :@)
 Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. What a nice pet snug! Where you buy? The cats would blink when I bring out the camera, but they are patient with me most of the times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey cat-aunty. I got it online http://www.petsnugs.com/. The guy was coming to singapore from Brisbane so he brought it with him. :) His wife makes them. I was looking for a cat bed and chanced upon the site. I saw all the cats lounging about. I went around the pet shops and all I see are beds for dogs too much empty space. Bujang likes the tight fit and I have washed it several times. It still retains the shape. So i think a good buy for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I will check it out! I think cats will prefer the snug fit. And black! So fitting for Bujang the Bachelor!

    ReplyDelete