Sunday, April 23, 2006

Sunday afternoon snooze















Bujang is falling asleep after kibble. In the morning he refused to eat his wet food. He took one sniff at it and left. Then he complained very loudly that he was hungry. Bujang hardly ever complains but when he does, it is deeply shrill - like an electric saw. I gave him some chicken and tuna which he ate in one breath. No wonder he is fat. Actually I should help him lose weight but he looks nice. When he was on a diet before he looked kind of wasted and bony (as bony as he can get- which is not much) The doc didn't give me anything. Just told me to feed him less. I have to type a little slowly now as Toro is busy trying to help me by flicking his tail in my face and tapping the monitor.






















 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Bujang has the loan shark look:
    "Oui! O$P$, ok!" Wahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah he does have the 'pai kia' look here. Haha. Then kena bully by Toro some more. What a cat!

    ReplyDelete