Sunday, April 30, 2006

Who Goes There?




















We have not been to the park for some time because of the rainy days and threat of rain. Yesterday I decided that we take the risk anyway. Bujang went inside his carrier quite willingly, with a quick step and sit. I think he knows we are going for a walk as I had him in his walkiing jacket and he had to step up onto the stroller. As we had not been to the park in quite a while, he spent a lot of time starting and stopping, probably at each sound that he heard. But it was always some wild kid on a bike or the sound of a football that got lose from a foot. This park is the territory of a white and black community cat with green eyes. He is a very handsome cat too. I sometimes see him spraying the shrubs usually after he has seen Bujang walking about. Next time I will try to get a pic.
 Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment