Tuesday, May 02, 2006

The Disaster: When the bough breaks





















Ok. Picasa is not working for me tonight. I tried to upload these 2 horrors but it just refuses to post bad news.
These two pics show the great disaster that happened to Bujang and my cat tower last night. It swayed to the right and sank into the box. One of the supports (the rightmost one) really sank an inch into the right corner. I was trying to get a pic of the crooked tower and of course it happened right infront of my eyes. I screamed and Bujang looked right into the camera to see what's happening. The little (or big) guy didn't seem to think it's a disaster. But cat_aunty said Bujang is a bloke and a bloke has pride. :))

3 comments:

  1. OH NO! Bujang....your 6.3kg of muscles really too much already!!!Quick thinking of your part, San, I am glad no cats and humans were harmed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good save! :D The kids need a new tree. Haven't found one comfy, stable, and affordable one for the 5Cats yet.

    Any recommendations?

    ReplyDelete
  3. With 5 cats definately not this one, not if the kitties are as busy as mine :) But to tell you the truth, this happens more because Bujang is quite the heavyweight and he sits here all the time, even jump in it and generally plays a fool in the basket :)although the guy assured me that the tree could take his weight:)) the shop at compasspoint has 2 others, not so high. Just half the height with one ladder and a hammock thingee. But costs just as much as this. Its in dark green and black.

    ReplyDelete