Tuesday, May 30, 2006

In the tall grass

Picasa finally made it for me :)

Bujang wanted to go to the park earlier than usual so as the day was fine, we went out at about 6. There was also a Chinese funeral going on so I avoided that path to the park. Who knows what they would think if they saw us. Once we were at the park and some people who were at another funeral pointed at us. I guess they wanted us to be away from the proceedings. This time I was a little wiser and there was no such incident.There were only 2 groups of football-crazed boys and they were kicking the ball at the wall and at each other when we arrived. Uncertain, Bujang hid under the ixora save for his head. Later when it was quieter, he decided to go into the tall grass to explore and saw a purple flying insect. He tried to take a closer look but the insect was far smarter and flew away. :)

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. Maybe those people pointed at you because they had never seen a cat being walked on a leash. ;) I mean, it really is an unusual sight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bujang has the classic sloped forehead of a tomcat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should join the Tuxedo Gang!!
    http://www.tuxedogang.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You may be right aunty_p. Maybe I was just thinking about the superstitions with cats and funerals and put them together. :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. You bet oreo. I told san she should send in the forms as she is at the puter forever and forever and ever. she said she would do it right after this. Hmm I think I will have to check up on her tomorrow....zzzz

    ReplyDelete