Sunday, May 14, 2006

Mother's Day


Today is mother's day so as a good mother I had given all the kitties a good bath using the greentea wet wipes and cleaned Toro's ears. His ears are now much cleaner, just some faint brown stuff and not the heavy gunk that used to be in it.

They now smell of sweet greentea...hahaha. The neighbour's daughter asked me why my cat doesn't smell like a cat? I wonder what that is supposed to smell like - maybe fish. Hmmm.... but greentea is so much better.

I am going to the store where they sell all kinds of houseware in LP. Yesterday I saw that they had the big white plastic bins that I can use to replace the litter bin for Bujang and Toro. Bujang has outgrown this bin. It was the largest I could find from the pet store. I have been to many other pet stores and they all tell me that there is nothing bigger. Bujang spends so much of his time clawing at the plastic to bury his poo and pee. Since he is also very fond of digging, all the bits of litter usually come flying out of the bin. Toro is also outgrowing the bin with his fur and bushy tail.

I'll just get someone to help me cut out the front where the cats would be going in and out. I hope it will work out.

Then I would really have to complete all the work that I have brought home to do but didn't do as I have spent all Friday and Saturday hanging out with the amigos. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment