Sunday, May 28, 2006

Olde Time band

This afternoon I went to a malay wedding and they had a traditional band singing old malay tunes. It was a refershing change from the usual loud hindi tunes or screamimg rock. They even sang in the old manner - melodiously :)) It was nice and the grandmother of the bride actually requested for a song. The food was delicious with nasi beryani and sweet spicy rendang with rojak. Yum!

Since there was no one at home to watch the amigos, I had to lock the boys in the room and put Akira in her night cage. But I was gone for only an hour and when I came home, the boys were on the bed pretending to sleep and Akira was telling me to let her out :)
 Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:21 PM

    Peace on Earth...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. Why must lock them in? They can't move about in the house? How about when you go work?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Cat_aunty
    Usually they will be all out causing ruckus when I am at work cos there will be someone in the house. It's only when there is no one that I have to separate them. When I had only Bujang and Akira, I would usually let them have the run of the house cos they're friends. Now that I have Toro, then I can't let them run about when no one is there cos Toro would insist on harassing everyone especially Akira. Usually it will only be at most one hour that they would be in their private places.:))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm Toro naughty boy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Erm...then shouldn't Toro the naughty be locked in the cage instead of Akira the innocent?

    What if Akira needs to use the litter box?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear aunty _p
    Oh I have a smaller one that can be put in her cage. :) Toro would scream the house down non stop. We tried to separate him once so that he would eat only his share of the food and he did not eat anything at all. He spent the whole time complaining.

    Akira is very good at being by herself. She sleeps in her private place at night quietly. I tried to put her with Bujang before but they spent the whole night yelling and screaming (for a whole week). So now she sleeps outside and since we wake up early, she goes to the loo at 5.30 am.
    Her routine is wake the house up at 5.30 am, drink some water and pee. Then sit on a warm lap and sleep some more. Then go into my room and disturb everyone. :)) She has never had an accident yet and she is 15 months old already. :)

    ReplyDelete