Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Peekaboo

One of the great things about bringing Bujang to the park is he gets to smell the grass, eat some flowers, kill a bug and try his claws on tree barks. I think this is the reason he makes no fuss when he wears his jacket and gets into his carrier willingly. These pictures are of Bujang scratching 3 different palm trees. At first I thought he wanted to test his claws on different ones but then maybe he just wanted to see what was behind all the trees :) His head kept his head turning right and left to see what was going on. He chose only specific trees, not all of them in along the pathway. he must know something I don't. :)
Picasa keeps surprising me with it's own peekaboo game.
 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I think the tree trunks are message boards for the cats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder what message Bujang was sending that he needed 3 diffrent trees..haha

    ReplyDelete