Monday, June 19, 2006

Akira's afternoon walk

Akira spent a quiet afternoon outside the house walking and sniffing at the plants. I allowed her to be out as Bujang was out along the corridor and I was reading and drinking tea outside too. The day was not too hot as the rains came today and the cool breeze came wafting through the house. Akira was rather curious as to the goings-on but as she had no harness, she was not allowed out for very long. Nevertheless she made the most of the time she was given and went into the house quite willingly when I made her.

2 comments:

  1. Cute patches Akira has on her back.So is she supposed to be a calico?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The SPCA describes her as tri coloured. She has calico colours although not as distinctive I guess.

    I was told a tri coloured cat brings luck too. :))

    ReplyDelete