Tuesday, June 13, 2006

And Then There Were Four

She is the only one whose pic I could take clearly tonight. She was at her usual place at 7.30 pm and she came quickly when she saw me. I figured since I am not the steamed fish and boiled rice kind of feeder, I should just give them some things that they like to eat from before. In this way , I would not have to figure out what one cat would eat and what one would not, although gemok gave me some trouble when he refused the salmon and snapper that I tried to give him but ate the same chicken dinner + biscuits like yesterday with great gusto.

I also found out that he would come when I do the 'tsk! tsk! kitty' bit. That quite surprised me as none of the amigos would give me the time of day when I do this to them. :) I saw him running from the primary school and out through the gates and came in a flash for food. He didn't do the dance around today although he did look up once or twice. Then he lay down on his side, apparently full of chicken dinner :) He wanted a big scratch on the head so I gave him one.

The grey tabby and the black cat came to dinner also, to my great relief and I fed both of them in the carpark, under some stairs. They finished a whole big can between them and biscuits too. I noticed the cats didn't eat the biscuits left by the aunty. I guess they have been there for a few days so I gave them other biscuits, whch they ate. I left them more biscuits so at least they won't be hungry at night. I hope the old lady sees the new biscuits and know that I have been doing the cat feeding duty as instructed and she won't worry. :))

I finished feeding them at 8.30 because the black cat ate so slowly, taking breaks in between; gemok ate rather quickly, the grey tabby ate without even breathing and the calico ate daintily as usual. When I was on my way home, I saw her again and she came running. I gave her some biscuits and she ate only some of them but I figured I should just clean up and not leave anything for her. After all, she had eaten a whole can of chicken and tuna before. I think they are still not used to not seeing their usual feeder at dinner.

The amigos sniffed at me suspiciously even after I had bathed and washed. Bujang sniffed at my whole arm slowly. I can feel his teeth as he sniffed at me. Toro sniffed at my clothes quite closely too. Akira took one sniff at my face and continued grooming herself. I guess I should go straight to the bathroom from feeding duty. I am afraid they might get upset although tonight they were only curious. Hmmm...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I think the amigos just want to know the identity of the cats. s long as they don't come up with you, I think the amigos will be fine.

    ReplyDelete