Saturday, June 24, 2006

As I lay me down...

Bujang thinks prey must come to him rather than the opposite. Here he lays on the table and swats lazily at Da Bird as it flies close to his face. :)

He had spent the morning sitting with me as I had a great big headache when I woke up this morning so as a reward, I allowed him to sit and swat instead of making him jump after the toy.

It is not often that he sits with me in the living room, preferring his loft. I hope the cat gm won't give way just yet as I haven't figured out how to make it more stable or even if I can do that since Bujang is a cat of considerable weight :))

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Heehee Bujang, it is a cat gym, you are supposed to lose weight with it, not just sleep on it. Dear San, maybe you can screw the cat gym to the floor??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Through ceramic? Hmmm..maybe I can screw the top bit to attach it to the ceiling - through concrete. That gives me an idea. Now all I need is a drill. :) It could work I think. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh. Good luck. Just don't drill all the way to your top floor neighbour!!

    ReplyDelete