Thursday, June 29, 2006

An aside


Her highness Akira decided on a nap on a lap near the computer. She woke up when she heard the hand phone but decided to stay still for me to take her pic :)) I managed to cut her nails as grandma said that it was painful for her when Akira kneads on her side in the mornings :)) I am glad Akira does not protest when her nails were cut. she merely looked on the operation as though she has no part in it. :)

Note: Its time to get the groomers to cut Bujang's nails too. This time I don't think he needs the whole bath routine as he was so very angry the last time. Maybe just the nails and I would clean him with the wet pet towels that are just as good as a bath. As Toro does not knead, his nails hurt no one so he is safe this time round. :)

4 comments:

  1. Lovely lovely pics. I haven't been commenting for some time but just wanted to say I think Totoro is gorgeous.

    Ummm... So are the other kitties as well... spunky Bujang and elegant Akira.

    *Oh please don't scratch me* ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom says my nails need trimmin again, too. She didn't like it when I snagged her thumb or jumped short an tried to pull myself into her lap by my claws (she was wearin shorts). I'll only let her do it when I'm sleepy, so she sort of did one paw this morning before I moved out of reach. Moms!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aiyah, should have asked the groomer to cut Bujang's nails the last round.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear cat-Aunty
    They did. But his nails grow like lightning. Its already so sharp. I have csratches to prove it :))

    Hey Victor
    If only Bujang would do the same. I can't even get to him when he is asleep. I think he can smell me coming with the scissors. :)

    Thanks CatDonna :))
    I am fortunate to have Toro. he is a great kitty - beautiful and really enthusiastic. Follows Bujang around , much to Bujang's disgust :)

    ReplyDelete