Sunday, June 04, 2006

The beginning

I thought as the last entry for Sunday, I should just post a picture of Toro and myself waiting for a cab to take him to the groomers. The beginning and the end of todays' very eventful day for Toro, who is now snoozing infront of my bedroom door with all his legs akimbo and on his back.

He was a trifle nervous here as he kePT very close to me, leaving his toy unattended. This toy is for everyone who has to go either to the vet or the groomers and it has all the cats' smell. I hoped that Toro would not feel too badly in a strange place.

I am wearing my new green slippers from Everbest and its very comfortable and snug. I have agreat problem with finding good slippers. Sometimes the front of my feet would slip through some slippers, especially after I have worn them several times but this has not happened with these ones.

When I went to East Point, I saw a guy selling canvas shoes. They're white and made in China. His friend will paint the shoes with any design that the customer asks for and so the painted shoes were very pretty. I asked for a pair to be painted red and white and showed him a picture of Bujang. He was very conscientious and actually took a pic of Bujang from my hp wallpaper. :) He said he would do his best to get his friend to paint the shoes as I want them. My shoe style is called 'doll shoes'. Anyway I would get the shoes by Wednesday and would post the pictures then. I hope they would turn out nice. I asked for a pic of Bujang on one shoe and the other shoe would have a pic of a fish tank :) . Very traditional patterns.

4 comments:

  1. Is that a very big cage or is Toro a very small cat? Surprised to see that you still can put a stuffed toy in with more than enough space! When Spencer is in her carrier, EVERY space is occupied.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its the large sized one for a cat. The next bigger one would be for a mdeium sized dog. :)) It allows him to have some room to move about and be comfortable. Even Bujang has room to move so I bought it. I have a medium sized one but then he doesn't get to move about much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big cage + big cat = super heavy weight...can carry until hand gets painful. :P

    By the way, I discovered in ST that Toro refers to "tuna belly" sashimi! Totoro the anime character does have a big tummy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha tuna-belly - sounds like Toro - a well-rounded character. He seemed unconcerned when I told him this. He merely yawned and said a soft "mow". Yup. I saw the totoro character - a very comforting, big-bellied sprite :)

    ReplyDelete