Monday, June 19, 2006

Family Outing

This was one of the very few times that all of us get to sit outside or even take a breather out of the house all together. I thought since the day was cool and I can't take Bujang out in the evening as the grass was wet, I would just allow him to sit outside and watch the world, or as much as he can see of the world, pass.

But the amigos as is their wont, are all curious and want to be together. It was also not often that Akira even wants to be outside so I allowed them all out, with some anxiety as the only one with a leash and harness was Bujang. But as it was a quiet afternoon, I allowed Akira and Toro out for at most 5 minutes. Bujang of course had a longer time to spend meditating on the state of the world. He is a smart cat and knows what to do in times of emergency.

The others spent some time sniffing about, walking with some hesitation as every outside sound signalled something danegrous. But I was glad we all had this time-out together as I do not know when we would have it again. :))

2 comments:

  1. Whah what a magnificient tail Toro has! Like ostrich feather!

    How oldi is Akira? Is she timid or you are just concerned about her safety?

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is 15 months. Yup. she 's one scaredy cat. My sister's family who comes frequently to my house, has never seen her. At most 5 minutes, when she tries to scoot from one room to the next to hide. When my sister and her boys are around, she would be under the blankets in my room for the whole duration. It does not matter how long that is :)

    ReplyDelete