Tuesday, June 13, 2006

The Great Weigh-In

Sigh...Bujang has picked up more weight. This is the cost of me not being vigilant. He is now 6.8 kg although he looks leaner and has a waist but I can see from his previous pictures that he does look a trifle chubby in the face. From 6.55 to 6.8! Ohoh!

The reason I know this is because I bought one of those digital weighing machines so I don't have to guess anymore nor weigh myself *shudder* with and without my cat :)

Toro weighs the same as when he had gone to the doc for his ear infection. He is still 4.5 kg although he looks really more chubby than before. Here he is sleeping on one of his favourite roosts after chasing Akira. Akira is up the book case and so Toro sometimes sleeps here effectively preventing Akira from getting down as she has to step on him if she wants to do that :))

I have yet to weigh Akira. She took one look at the glass weighing scale and left, and no bream flake was going to entice Her Highness :)

This goes to show the way appearances can deceive us all :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for coming by my party - I hope you had a good time.

    I have some trouble keeping weight on now, so I get to have food whenever I want. My brother, however, weighs too much!

    ReplyDelete