Sunday, June 04, 2006

In the red

Toro decided to celebrate his grooming interlude with some play in the red tunnel. I thought I will follow suit and write this whole entry in red. I am also in a celebratory mood. I cat down and one more to go to the groomers.

Toro was feeling particularly frisky :) and so I decided to play with him. His new hideout is the red tunnel as it's quite fun, with 3 entry points. This is where he brings Da Bird these days, no more to his green carrier. The tunnel makes a rustling noise and it's pliable enough and Toro likes to jump on it. I had always been curious as to what he does with the lure and so I decided to take several pictures of him in it, trying to decimate Da Bird.

He looks rather mysterious and the red playing with the light makes it quite surreal. He had quite a time here but was forced to abandon play at dinner time. :)

2 comments:

  1. Whah like some Nat Geo action shots! Toro was having a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks cat_aunty for the compliments. I decided to leave the red tinge on his face and not clean it up. It lends some character to Toro :)) Toro just loves being in it and now I know why :)

    ReplyDelete