Sunday, June 04, 2006

Let me out please

When we got down from the cab, I brought Toro to a quiet place near my flat. We sat on the cement floor and so we had quite a nice scene of the short green space. There were a few crows looking for food.

I wanted to see if Toro would get out of his cage or would he be afraid even to step out. I had certain reservations as I thought he might make a dash for it coupled with the fact that he was very clean and beautiful from the grooming. So I opened the cage door slowly. Toro made an immediate move to get out and straight to the birds. I closed the door hurridly but managed to take his pics. I can see that he is very curious and eager for this new adventure. So I think for this break, I would try to train him to use his harness again so we can get out in more safety and he can walk wherever he wants on the grass. I must say he looks very clean, tidy and handsome in these pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment