Thursday, June 01, 2006

Morning assembly

Every morning the amigos would sit with me while I drink tea before work. This morning was no different except Bujang and Akira were both on the table watching me carefully as I prepare to face the world. Toro as is his wont, is on the floor. I would like to think that all of them are giving me support and family must stay together no matter what :)) On the other hand, they could just be waiting for their early morning treat of bream flakes that I would give each of them every morning before I go. I would like to think that it is some of both. Toro is on the floor as he has not figured out how to get on the table yet but one of these days I'm sure he would figure it out that is is perfectly okie to leap to a higher plane without chairs as support :))
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. i'm still amazed that totoro could be accepted into the family so quickly, considering he was an adult when he came.

    from the morning ritual, i can tell that you have a balanced peaceful felien family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup. It is quite amazing and one more thing that totoro has learnt to do is take turns when playing. Hurrah. When Bujang or Akira gets the lure, Toro would just try to keep still and when Toro gets it, everyone lets him play. Before he would steamroll over everyone, to the rascals great disgust. :)) Bujang and Toro likes to run after each other every morning. So I think they are settling into a routine.

    ReplyDelete