Thursday, June 08, 2006

Oh for the love of Bastet - Bujang's post

san must have gone off her rocker...and she accuses me of being picky! Look at her now - she is furry-furry picky for sure- pickiest of all! What is wrong wif the davinci blog? Hmmm..nuffing for sure. NUFFING I tell you. She says - 'Bujang I need a new skin!' I tells her "san..I can't help you there..I am a cat and noe nuffing about skinss..tsk!"

But I says "Look in the infernett thing and you can get some new skinss." I noe a little about the infernett thing cos san goes there often to buy things furr us - new bowls, new collars furr us, new toys, new tags...cos san is furry-furry picky furr us. :))

So now she has a new skinss furr this blog. She is a happy camper. I do not now what that means but I have been studying cos I want to write more stuff later :) I see that san is wearing her new shoes wif my face on it. I do not want to tell her that she is too blind. My tail is not long like that. She will be sad maybe and I don wanna san to feel sad. Goldfish wif goggles? Who has ever heard of that..heee.

san says I can write to night cos I have to practise for writing later. My grammar is not so good but practise makes furrfectt. :))

Tomorrow is Furrday and I noe that san is bringing me to the groomers. 2 people for me..hee hee. These humans can't even hold a cat! But I don't mind saying that I do not like being bathed and having my nails clipped. Why doesn't san understand that we felines need our nails . Sigh....

Good night all and lots of tuna dreams.

2 comments:

  1. The new look is nice, very clean cut. Bastet....I like that. Hope to read more posts from you, Bujang. Good luck at the groomer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear cat_aunty

    Thank you for your kind words. I helped san to choose this one. She is furry picky and took a furry long time. Finally I says to her 'san..choose this one' and she agreed. Now efurrything is nice.
    I tink you need to say 'good luck' to the groomers..hee hee...errr..maybe I also need some but not too much cos I am a furry brave cat. :))

    ReplyDelete