Monday, June 26, 2006

Ohoh! What's coming now?

Toro was very displeased that I was taking his pic yesteday when he was messing about with my stuff. The amigos all sit very stiff as though holding their breath when I take their pic.

In this instance, Toro watched me take his pics from the corner of his eyes. He sometimes watches me in this way, especially when I come anywhere near him with a camera or my nokia.

Sometimes he watches Bujang and Akira this way too when they come anywhere near him.
 Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Haha. My cats bear with the camera. If it gets too much, they just turn their back to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just turns around from the flashy box when I don wanna have my pikture taken. Mommy has lotsa piktures of my back. hehehe

    Toro is furry handsome :)

    ~~ Sanjee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear sanjee

    Thanks for the nice compliment about Toro. I think he is getting a little vain. The neighbour's children want to see him everyday as they say he is pretty :)

    Bujang would usually just turn his face away sometimes. Toro just stiffens up like this. Akira simply walks away. Hahaha. So I don't have many piktures of their backs :0 - hmmm not yet anyway

    ReplyDelete