Sunday, June 04, 2006

Our favourite thing

I thought I would have a picture of all the amigos playing with the red tunnel. They all love playing at this play station. I am glad I bought this tunnel and not the one with the animal print. This one has cleaner lines and is definitely more cheerful and more than one cat can play here.

Usually Toro waits here for his turn with Da Bird and the 2 amigos know this and let him play with Da Bird here alone. Akira's play area is in the middle of the living room where she can run about and round and round and Bujang likes jumping against the wall along the small corridor to the kitchen. So I will just make Da Bird swoosh against the wall and he would jump up to get it. Maybe that is why he has such strong muscles. Toro's muscles are not as strong as Bujang's and Akira of course is rather small and delicate, eventhough she sits like a squat pear. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment