Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Pretty collars


I got a little tired of cat collars I see in the pet stores and decided to see what else I can get for the amigos. One of the earliest collars I bought for them were the Beastie bands. They have velcro and you can actually cut the length to fit your cat. They have ao many pretty collars I had a hard time just buying a few, so I bought more than a few. :) So the amigos could have new collars to celebrate all the holidays. :)

The first 2 pics are collars I bought supposedly italian leather. Akira looks nice in the black and Bujang of course would have the red one. :) [the red is the same one that you can see from Chaos in the House of Cats]

The 2nd row of pics apart from the beastie band are collars made from ribbons. They're really nice and I got them for Miss Akira. The middle pic in the last row are also collars that I got for Akira. :))

Finally in the 1st pic of the last row- the one in yellow is for Toro as he has longer fur and the other collars are just much too fussy. He has one in blue also, which he is presently using.

A lot of people ask me why on earth I need so many collars when I have only 3 cats. I tell them because I just like them and it makes my cats look furry furry purty. :)

3 comments:

  1. Collars are just like shoes for humans. Why do we need so many shoes when we only have 2 legs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear cat_aunty
    You are so right. I have as many shoes as my cats have collars- more even :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. And Spencer is still waiting for her Gucci cat collar..

    ReplyDelete