Saturday, June 17, 2006

The Secret Sharer

We went out to the park at about 6 today. There were many boys playing football. I guess it is World Cup Fever. So it was rather dangerous for us to be at our usual place near the ixora. Bujang didn't think so but I was afraid the ball would get out of control and hit one of us. It had already hit someone's air-con condenser.

So I persuaded Bujang by gently tugging on the leash, much to his annoyance but finally he agreed to humour me and we walked to the bougainvilleas. Bujang decided to read or smell the messages left by the other cats. Being an avid reader and writer , he went to every palm tree in this section, and scrawled some secret notes himself :)

Here Bujang looked at me as I told him we had only 10 minutes left and he had better get on with it. :))

1 comment:

  1. Dear Bujang, he looks like as if saying: " But mum! I still have 19865 new messages in my inbox!!!"

    ReplyDelete