Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Shopping for my cats

This is the pet snug I got for Bujang. I was afraid I would roll over in bed and crush my cat. I got it online from a woman who makes them in Brisbane. The lucky thing was, her husband was travelling to Singapore and so he brought it with him so no need to pay for freight or postage etc.
Bujang took only one week to get used to sleeping in here. She told me that I had to wait until Bujang was asleep, then I would have to put him in the snug. Once he is in it, he would enjoy the experience. So I did this once or twice, then he actually made a choice of sleeping in this all by himself. He was about 8 months when I got this and now he is well on the way to being 2 yrs old in September and this has become his bed. None of the others sleep in here at al. They don't even walk around in it. :)) At most they wuld sniff it and then quickly make their way to some other place.

6 comments:

  1. Fanks Princessmia.:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks very very comfortable. I was thinking of getting it also, but will it be too warm for our weather?

    ReplyDelete
  3. how different is it from a normal pet bed?

    doubt i can get one as comfortable looking as this, we have identified 2 soft material pee-ers, lilo and stitch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear cat _aunty and godma ksn :)

    No this one is not uncomfortable. Bujang sometimes sleeps in it in the hot afternoon also. AT night, I usually open the windows for circulation. But sometimes the air is still and he still sleeps in it.

    The snug is made of velvet -the black part and the middle is fleece I think. Its very light and cushiony. The centre gets flatter with use but you can plump it up. It stays in shape even after being laundered in the washing machine. I think Bujang likes the feeling of being enveloped by softness. It feels really nice.

    I have not seen many cat bed like this one in the stores. You can get this bed here http://www.petsnugs.com/

    There are many colours to choose from :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok i went home to look at it again. Its velvet and some fake furry thing. :)

    ReplyDelete