Thursday, June 29, 2006

What we did this afternoon

Today I got home early and decided to hang out with the amigos along the corridor. It is usually quiet in the afternoons and there being no construction work going on today, I thought it would be an ideal time for all the four of us to be out together.

So I harnessed Bujang and gave him a longer lead so he could walk along much further but he decided to just stay close to home and play with me before resting and chilling out.

Toro was not in the mood to walk today but I harnessed him anyway. I had not put him in his harness for some time :( and I think he needs re-training so that he would walk the corridor again. I must remember to set aside time for that. But these few weeks, the hours at work would be long and so I have to postpone the training sessions to weekends.


Nevertheless Toro wanted to join the rest of the gang and came out to sit with us, looking at the various goings on and of course he was quite interested in the birds. I must say he is looking more and more handsome and even with the harness, he was quite able to make it to the door. So for that at least I am grateful. :) He is an extremely healthy cat. Ok, he is rather fat, just like the nursery rhyme on my blog :))


Ms Akira decided to just examine the flower pots and the general greenery outside. She sniffed at the pots of fern and chewed some curry leaves, much to grandma's horror. So I told Akira that she can only sniff at the curry leaves. She ignored me of course. I expected no less from Her Highness :))

All in all, it was an enjoyable afternoon for all of us amigos in this house. :))
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Am glad that you guys spent quality time together. Ms Akira has a nice lime green collar! And Toro is getting more handsome everyday. Bujang is like George Clooney, macho.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am saying this again: Toro is very cute :) Reminds me of my Bon Bon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup cat_aunty. We had a nice time out and it was Bujang who decided he had enough of the outside. So once he went back into the house, we all followed suit. :) Akira's collar is one of the ones I bought online. Its made of ribbon and it has tiny yellow specks. :))

    Yah lah cat-aunty and kxbc, Totoro is really very cute. Thank goodness he is not vain about his looks also..hahaha. He is just interested in food and play.

    ReplyDelete