Wednesday, June 21, 2006

What's outside ah?

Bujang and Akira doing what cats do best - being very KPO and curious about what is happening at the neighbours. :) They remind me of the nosy neignbour in the re-run of Bewitched that I sometimes watch when I get home from work early.

Its blurry as I had taken this pic from several feet away with my nokia. But I thought if I get up and go nearer, it would be too late.

Bujang and Akira are slowly getting into the swing of becoming friends again and they sometimes do this together. Toro would not be invited to indulge in this. I sometime feel sad for Toro who sometimes look on at them from wherever he is. So I am always glad when Bujang and Toro play together and run helter-skelter all over the house. At least if Akira is not his friend, then he has one (although a trifle impatient) in Bujang, whom he keeps trying to irritate by preventing him from going to the kitchen for dinner- always. Last week, I witnessed Toro head-locking Bujang again when Bujang was trying to walk out of the kitchen. Bujang was so mad that there was a short spat but no one got hurt.

Toro had a time out for 5 minutes. After that Toro was his usual self and I found him at the doorway, asleep with his legs akimbo and Bujang grooming himself in his basket. Akira of course was nowhere near the boys when they have these he-man bouts. She was asleep on top of the cupboard in the computer room. And all was right with the world :)

2 comments:

  1. Whah these two sticky beaks, too obvious lah! I think sometimes Toro has this huge surge of energy so he plays rough with Bujang, he is still a kitten afterall. I think Bujang will forgive him. As for Bujang and Akira, it is another kind of relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wah. Toro is a little ball (pun intended) of energy. Sometimes he runs helter-skelter all by himself at night. ZOOM! and he's off chasing dunno what also. Akira and Bujang's reltionship is a little different. She is very manja with Bujang and he allows her to bully him and even groom him a little. He would also groom her for a bit- less than 1 minute :)) Of cos Akira will take advantage and try to wrestle him instead. Bujang usually just walks off or sometimes fight a little then leave, like what he would do to when Toro gets crazy :)

    ReplyDelete