Sunday, July 30, 2006

Adoption Drive at Punggol





















This is what Punggol looks like, no, not Punggol 21 but the flip side of Punggol. Its full of trees and has the relaxed feel of a place where everything falls into place. I went there to see the adoption drive this afternoon. You have to take Bus 82 (the only service) at the MRT station. I didn't even know Punggol had an MRT station.

Anyway when I arrived at the destination, I saw a few people looking at the kitties in the big cages. The cats all look very relaxed. Some were sleeping legs akimbo, like Toro. The cats are all friendly and would come to give you headbutts and kisses :)) I was very tempted to bring one home but I thought better ask grandma first before I do anything else. After all she also takes care of the amigos when I am at work. Maybe later when Toro feels that we all love him as much as we love the rest of the kitties :) I think he feels a little insecure and that is why he keeps trying to prevent Bujang from hanging out with his beloved grandma :))

No comments:

Post a Comment