Monday, July 03, 2006

All is right with the world - finally

I think I finally got this right - only after 3 attempts at making things better for the kitties and of course for Bujang. I think even the place that I have put the gym this time is better. It has high perches and would afford the amigos quite a nice view of the neighbourhood from on high.

Bujang of course could spend his lazy afternoons snoozing here as well as look at what the neighbours are doing and maybe if he is lucky, he could catch some birds flying. he has spent quite some time in his basket, now suspended in mid air, looking outside - so much better than before.

 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Some pictures didn't get loaded. But I am impressed that you had spent such a great deal of time, energy and brain cells for the Amigos. I am glad Bujang is happy again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alamak. My pictures are always missing. Then when I realise this, the hunting for the right pictures is a little painful. :) It is okie now - the pics I mean. i can see it in my page but they might disappear again soon. :(

    My mother thinks I should just do what is needed but I think if I was a cat in a house, I would like everything to be nice for me..hee

    ReplyDelete