Thursday, July 20, 2006

Community cats

At lunch I went to A Shopping Centre to see the sale. But there was none to be had. I chanced upon a store that sells dog paraphenalia and decuded to get 2 tags for the calico and the grey tabby. The guy at the store took 15 minutes to engrave the flat addy for the cats.

What was nice about the guy that after I came to pick the tags up, he offered me about 10 free samples of Solid Gold. So I thanked him and brought them all home. It was none too soon as at about 7.05, I saw the grey tabby at my void deck. He must have been really hungry to walk all the way here. Since I had all the soild gold stuff I decided to feed him with kibble. He sniffed and coughed and refused to have doing anything to do with it.

I went upstairs and by the time I came down, there was no sign of the grey tabby. at about 745 pm I saw him.He didn't like kibble so I went upstairs to get some canned food. Immediate results.

I fed the calico and then the black cat in the carpark.

I must be really sleepy as I keep typing wrong things. :/

8 comments:

  1. The tag says Don't Kill Me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waa...10 sample bags of solid gold. Good stuff for a regular customer. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, have you been transformed?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always be wary of free stuff. It tends to be nasty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No lah. the tag has the address of the block on it. So if she strays someplace else, I hope kind people would bring her to the right block :) It says Dont Hurt me' at the back. Maybe I should have said Love me :)) I saw an old man from my block who tried to frighten her. He's a grandfather for heaven's sake. aiyah..

    Not so much transformed cat-aunty but now I see that I do not have to wait for things to happen. I can try to manage the environment by making little changes and so transform they way people think. Not bad lah.

    No aunty-p. I am not a regular customer but since I went to the course, I had to prectise some of what I had been taught, like how to change people's behaviour..haha. so i applied one of the principles - similarity. I didn't think anything of it but later when I came back, he gave me all these little packets. I gues it works lah aunty-p. :) Now I have to go back to work and see if it works on a bigger scale ..:)

    Dera ayla

    hmmm..you may have a point.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can you tell me where is the shopping center? I can get pet tags from pet shop but I have to wait 2 weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wahh..its far away - at Tanjung Pagar. My course was at keppel House so Amara Hotel was just across the road. Its at Amara Shopping centre. He could do it in 15 minutes but mine took longer cos there were many words. But it took him about one hour lah. Its on the 3rd floor, below the eating places. I don't remember the name but he has all these soft toys of dogs :) There is not much choice of tags though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanx for the info. If I am in the area, I would drop by. The 2 weeks offered by the pet shop is too long, and they lost my order once. When I was in Perth I went to those keys cutters where they also do engraving in 15 minutes. But now, more cats leow.

    ReplyDelete