Thursday, July 27, 2006

An entry at last

I finally get some time to write an entry. I have been on a course (again) for two days and am always tired when I come home. The amigos have been very patient with me and did not make noise when I fed the kitties downstairs and come home late. The black carpark cat, who is the most vocal fo all the 4 kitties takes the longest time to finish eating - 30 minutes almost. He eats, then relaxes, grooms himself and continues again. There were several false signals. I thought he had finished eating and wanted to remove the bowl. He meowed loudly and looked at me straight in the face. Aiyoh!

I went to PL and made 3 tags for the 3 cats. They will be posted to me in 3 days - so probably Monday. Since I am on cat feeding duty on Monday, I would make sure the 3 cats get their collars and tags, except for the black cat. He still doesn't trust me and he is very skittish. I don't want to be scratched by him or maybe her as I don't actually know it's history or herstory as the case may be. He trusts no one, not even the other feeder. This may be a good thing as it would not be easy to capture him.

I am not on cat feeding duty today. But last night was very quiet and I had quite a time trying not to step on joss sticks :) No one was out burning candles or hell money. I guess this happens only on the 1st day and then everyone does prayers at home. I must ask cat-aunty.

This Saturday I am going to bring Toro to the groomers to clip his fur off. Then he would not feel so hot. Grandma said "NO. He would not look nice." I told grandma to choose between Toro looking nice, and Toro being so hot under all that fur. She then said. 'Ok. Do not cut off all his fur, only trim it a little." :))

2 comments:

  1. I also told Sister J the same thing when she wanted to shave Max. But after seeing how happy he was after the shave, I am less of a skeptics. But still, trim a little bit only, ok?

    The paper money activity will be more intense during the 1st 15th and 30th day of the 7th month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trim alittle only yah. I have made an appointment for one o'clock this saturday. :) I just took a look at toro and of course he is very handsome with all that fur :) But must try and see if he feels better after we have some of the fur off.

    ReplyDelete