Sunday, July 16, 2006

The General Inspection


This morning after I had gone to the hairdressers at TM, I made my way to the pet shop. It was about 12 pm and already the mall was swarming with people. I thought I had better get some lunch before going to the shop as I usually spend some time in there just looking at cat stuff :) I had some really nice mango salad and pho bo with stick noodles. I like the taste and smell of lime in the soup as well as the taste of crunchy beansprouts.

Anyway I went to the shop and saw this darling bed for pets. I like the dome shape as I know the amigos would enjoy curling in it. The shell is made from plastic which is a bonus as it is light and no sharp tooth or claw would destroy it so soon. Later on maybe but not tomorrow. :) I actually have one which is like a bird cage but it is too small for anyone but Little Miss Akira and as she is always in it in the afternoon, no one else gets to use it.

The three amigos are seen here giving the basket the once over but Bujang will be the one who would christian it so to speak. :) It has always been this way in the Amigo house. Later on, Akira may decide she wants to use it herself but I think it's too roomy for her. Akira has security issues and does not like too much room where she can be ambushed by Toro :)

2 comments:

  1. That's cool how they're spead efunly around it fur inspection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup Victor :) They're covering all angles just in case...hee

    ReplyDelete