Sunday, July 02, 2006

I simply Love the Breeze

Toro is enjoying himself at the cat tree where he could feel the breeze. I put him in his red harness so he would get used to wearing it. He jumped onto the tree with zero difficulty and sat there for as long as the breeze came through the windows.

Its a quiet and humid Sunday. The cats were all asleep when I left to go to WS to see the sale but John Little's has moved from the place and there was a very very loud man with a mike yelling about football. Some fan was up on stage trying to match the flag with the country of origin. He was not all that successful. I felt sorry for him as he said he was a soccer fan out loud for all to hear.

So I went to the library to read some cat books and had a good quiet time.

WhenI came home, all the kitties welcomed my shopping bags. Toro was particularly impressed with the basket of longans. He kept pawing at it and followed me to the kitchen. I gave him some bream as a reward. :)

I also bought a nice pumpkin to boil for the kitties tonight. They like pumpkin and it would be a nice treat with the wet food. Grandma also likes pumpkin so they can all have pumpkin together.

If it gets cooler and more quiet I will try to bring Toro downstairs. If not only Bujang gets to go as he doesn't mind the noise as much. Miss Akira doesn't care one way or the other so she just stays upstairs where she is comfortable.

1 comment: