Monday, July 03, 2006

Idle hands II

I went to Pet Safari today to see if I can get anything for the amigos but there was nothing that I wanted. There were many people looking at the dogs that were on display and indeed they were really cute animals. A few wagged their tails and others merely slept. There was a little greyhound on sale. You can see that it would grow to be really tall and beautiful. It was brown and white and had really beautiful lines and a great elegance. But the little greyhound has been there for some time. I wonder if they take it for a walk.

Anyway I wanted to get Miss Akira a bigger cage where she could have more space when she sleeps at night. She doesn't like sleeping out of her cage at night and I more than that she creates ruckus and then no one gets to sleep. She usually does her toilette at about 11 pm and then I put her in the cage. she wakes the house up at 5 am when she has to go to the bin. After that, she comes to my room to disturb Toro and Bujang.

The picture with the snake is their cat gym and now I have a rather nice scratching pole close to the ground, taller than the ones you get at the store. So that is a nice thing.

I finally found Akira a nice, bigger cage that she can move around in and it has another tier she can use to sleep on if she so wants. It would be delivered on Thursday.

I am giving her old cage and some other stuff to a cat shelter. I have already emailed them and I hope they would come to get them soon. Since I have re-arranged the amigos' stuff, I am giving the cat tree with the tiger stripes away also. :))
 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. won't the amigos get a huge shock to see a big snake poping out from the cubby hole? You are very kind to donate their stuffs to the cat shelter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee..I don't think they even know what a snake looks like so they won't be afraid. They don't even sit inside the box so at least they can play with the snake's tongue. It's alreday a little shredded. :)

    I was thinking of putting it up here and asking people to donate to the CWS if they want them but then I thought that the cat shelter probably need them more. Its an excuse so I can buy more stuff for the amigos..hahaha

    ReplyDelete