Monday, July 17, 2006

I'll wait for you, never fear...

In this pic, hazy though it might be, Bujang is accompanying me in the computer room. He closed his eyes because he knows there would be a flash when I click the camera. Rather than turning away, he has decided to bear with me. :))

He would stay here until I finish doing work or finish blogging. Usually he would just sleep on this blue cushion and later the other kitties would follow suit :)

I guess I spend alot of time at the computer these days and since he can't sit with me outside, he has decided to do the next best thing :))

3 comments:

  1. Bujang still loves you after the tug of war incident.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Mom says that we rotate our positions as guards when she's on Computer duty. I don't like going into the computer room 'cause they keep it really cold. However, the other Brats like to go in a visit, even to distract, the Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear ayla
    Your mom is really lucky to have such dedicated guards :) The maigos just sit and sleep on the mats and shelves :))

    Yup cat_aunty
    I really lurve my cat Bujang also. I am really glad I have him eventhough he still bites a lot and hasn't learnt to sheath his claws when playing :))

    ReplyDelete