Saturday, July 01, 2006

The park




















This is Bujang's favourite bush. He likes putting his face close to the stems of the palm. I think in the middle of all those stems are wonderful things to behold but from what I can see, its full of litter and plastic bags. Sometimes if I am lucky, I would see the fiery chameleon thatlive there but I have not seen that chameleon for some time now. i hope he has gone to a better group of palm. :) The chameleon had a fight-to-the-death bout with Bujang last year and the little one won the battle. Bujang had to come home with a toe bitten by an animal as small as his paw :)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I came across your blog because I liked the title. Great blog! All your cats are nice, but Totoro is particularly gorgeous. I once put a harness on my cat, and she assumed the commando position, like she was in a ditch at wartime. She crawled along, eluding the enemy, and she was so miserable I took it off. I tried it 3 times with no success. Glad you've had success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Daydream Believer :) Totoro was pretty miserable the first time and he refused to walk. After a few more times, he figured out the way to walk although he needed to be encouraged. I think I had used the wrong harness. With this red one, he walked quite readily.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Bujang. I hope his toesies are alright now!

    ReplyDelete