Monday, July 31, 2006

Tagged!

The calico has her new collar. She did not protest when I took off her old one and made her wear this one instead. This tag is smaller and better suited to her small frame. She is eating her favourite tuna and chicken but being a small eater, she usually leaves some uneaten.

FatBoy protested a little when I wanted to put his blue collar on him but when he saw the food, he decided to stop protesting and headed straight for his bowl. So as he was busy eating, I managed to fix his collar. My camera chose this point to tell me to 'change battery pack' and so I could not take his pic. :(

I didn't see the calico mom. I circled the flats for 30 minutes but she didn't turn up. I hope the cat feeder finds her as I didn't actually tell her that I would feed the calico mum and did not have time to update her at all. As she makes her rounds after 830, hope she finds the calico mom.

2 comments:

  1. She's looks pretty with the bright pink collar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup. And the collar is still on her. Everyday I see her, I am quite prepared to see no collar but thank goodness its still there. :)

    ReplyDelete