Friday, July 28, 2006

TGIF

Its Friday - YAY! and I am home early. I thought of bringing Bujang out but the ground is wet from the afternoon rain. This means Bujang would not get out of his carrier no matter what I say and do and no amount of treats is going to do the trick either. So later I would just let him out along the corridor for a breather.

At this moment, Bujang is sitting on the computer table watching the Indonesian melodrama on TV with Grandma. Grandma said that this afternoon, he tried to scratch her. I think he is feeling neglected and wanted attention. It's a pity it rained as being outside on the grass would cheer him up. I have been late home from work and had to go feed the cats too. So tomorrow I am keeping my fingers crossed - that it would be fine so we can go for a walk together.

I also read that David H pleaded guilty and was disgnosed with anti-social personality disorder. He told the judge he would 'not kill any more cats.' He must truly be demented to think that anyone would believe that lie, much less a judge. Maybe he should go to a psychiatric facility where people can help him from hurting others and himself too.

No comments:

Post a Comment